February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Happy Valentine's



How adorable is this little red munchkin?

This past Tuesday this little munchkin turned 25!
Twenty Five!
We celebrated with sushi, cupcakes, presents, and the nicklecade
(which is quickly becoming a birthday tradition).

Along with my honey's birthday, it's Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there!
Although Tay has to work, I'm making dinner
(chocolate covered strawberries, Martinelli's, steak, mashed potatoes
and green beans..what more could a guy ask for?)
Valentine's Day is usually a more low-key holiday for us, since Taylor's birthday
is just two days before hand but it's always nice to feel especially loved one extra day
out of the year-this year it came in the way of a new cheetah blouse.
Nailed it, babe.

In other news, about a week and a half ago I was perusing through Target
and hit up their $1 section and stumbled across a mini poppy plant.

Now if any of you out there are like me, you don't have much luck with
a) starting a garden
or let alone
b) keeping a garden

But I guess I was feeling adventurous that day and decided to get myself a mini poppy!
I feel like a proud mommy, watching my baby grow up.



Today I also got four new ones to put in my kitchen;
strawberries, daisies, sunflowers, and "lucky" clovers.
Can't wait!

What did you do for your Valentine's Day?

{A&T}

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS