October 26, 2013

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

yup, that's me.
in a home made fox costume.
(yeah, it's early, tay's ward had a halloween party!)

can i just tell you guys this was the most fun i've ever had with a costume?
i learned how to crochet friday night and crocheted half of that beauty of a beanie
(tooting my own horn here) and made the tail, too (more tooting)!
i found a tutorial on how to do amazing fox makeup here,
then used what i had in my closet for the rest!
feel free to steal my costume idea if you feel the desire-
i got so many compliments & questions on whether i was the "what does the fox say" guy
hahaha mostly from the kids.
oh man, i love it.

so we are now completely moved into our new place.
we finally got internet (longest week of my life without it; sad, i know),
so i'll be blowing up your pinterest boards once more.

hope everyone is enjoying their halloween weekend!

 photo cursivesigsmall_zps1d5fedfe.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so adorable!!! I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your costume on Instagram!!! So cute!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love this! So adorable. I miss you so baddddd. I wish we could party together for Halloween. I miss that foxy face of yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha i love this!!!!!!!

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really though this is such a cute costume!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS