August 17, 2013

SATURDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY

okay, have you been to waffle love?
it's a food truck full of waffley goodness + fruit + heavenly cream
that drives around utah valley...
can i just say the waffle itself is fabulous!
it's soft, but crispy, sugary and caramelized, 
not to mention the cream, the strawberries, oh and the nutella!
we ventured down to provo to have a sleepover with our best friends
nate + kristin, they are so wonderful!

so i'm proud to announce that our apartment is slowly coming together.
i'll post pics as soon as it's more up to par!

happy saturday!

 photo cursivesigsmall_zps1d5fedfe.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of that truck, and I follow them on Instagram so if I'm ever in Utah County, I'll know where to find them, but I have yet to try them!
    I can't wait to see how your new place looks! I've been a terrible unpacking wife and I haven't gotten a whole lot done. Tonight's goal is to finish the kitchen :P

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS