January 28, 2013

Yo.


This weekend Tay and I went and saw "The Impossible."

Anyone heard of it?

If you're looking for an intense, emotional, heart-wrenching,
wonderful movie, you should seriously see this one.
It's fabulous.
(I may or may not have bawled like a baby)

For those of you who don't know anything about it,
you can watch the trailer here.

My weekend was fairly uneventful. Just some much needed time with my hubby.
We haven't seen each other much between my working 9-6, and him working 4-9,
I see him in the morning when he's half awake and at night, when we're both exhausted.
It's rough, but it makes the time we have together even more precious.

Also this: anyone tired of snow yet?
Holy moly it's snowed so much the past week!
It doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon, either.

Bring on the spring!
Oh, wait, it's only January...

Oh, also, just got a "Vine" account.
Find me here on both Instagram & Vine.
Get more of a glimpse inside our world.

{A&T}

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS