September 2, 2012

Sunday Funday

Hello everyone!
So I was looking at my statistics today, and guess what?
I have 52 page views!
That is awesome.
Keep 'em coming!

Okay, so who has seen
Pretty Little Liars?

Yes, I am a 14 year old girl that gets kicks
from watching ABC Family
(and my husband frequently reminds me of it),
but I am HOOKED on this show.
If you haven't seen it, you need to.
You'll be hooked.
Last Tuesday was the summer season finale
and I seriously crapped my pants.
Literally...hands pulling at my hair
eyes wide
mouth gaping open
with drool slipping out of it...
(no, just kidding...that was just for dramatic effect, ya know)
TOBY?

Who else out there was freaking?

Oh and also, I want every single piece of clothing the girls
wear in this show.
EPIC fashion choices.
Love it.

So not much is new on my end.
My cute husband brought me home an old guitar
his mom had in their basement
and is going to (eventually) teach me to play.

Now for the best part of the blog:

WEEKLY GOAL:
Read my scriptures everyday.
(I'm not too good at this)

FAVORITE FRILL:
Okay, so I cannot get enough of this beauty.
You can find it here, or a similar one here from good ol' Target.

Until next time;
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS